Get the Full Picture Throughout the Entire Menstrual Cycle
For some female patients, testing on just one day of the month is not enough. Women with infertility, irregular cycles or no menstrual bleeding due to an ablation or partial hysterectomy can benefit from the DUTCH Cycle Mapping™. This profile helps evaluate hormones throughout a full menstrual cycle. Nine targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements provide important details on a patient’s hormone levels in the follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases of the cycle.
Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are sent to our lab to be processed. The report provides a detailed analysis, ensuring more individualized treatment by your healthcare provider. *This test is not intended for women on hormonal birth control.
The DUTCH Cycle Mapping test kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement, and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- Nine (9) targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements taken throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone test analysis to share with your medical provider
- Cycle Mapping™ can also be combined with the DUTCH Complete™ for a more comprehensive hormone panel.
See the DUTCH test instructions here.
Do you have questions about our hormone testing and treatment? Contact @EVOLVE Patient Care to receive the best support from our team of HRT experts.