The DUTCH Cycle Mapping Plus is designed for cycling women who struggle with ongoing symptoms such as monthly migraines, fertility issues, or PCOS. The addition of the cortisol awakening response (CAR), a transient, immediate rise in cortisol upon awakening (distinct from the diurnal rhythm), provides a fuller assessment of hormone fluctuations, baseline stress response and reflects your ability to cope with anticipated challenges.
The Cycle Mapping™ collection is once-a-day, dried urine collection in the morning, throughout the cycle, and then four additional dried urine collections during the last full day, along with five or six saliva collections to measure CAR. A detailed analysis graphing the hormones throughout the cycle and the additional androgen hormones, estrogen metabolites, and CAR results provides a comprehensive picture for your healthcare provider to better address your health goals.
The DUTCH Cycle Mapping Plus test kit includes:
- Easy collection instructions
- 25 urine filter paper collection strips
- 6 SalivetteTM saliva collection tubes
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement, and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- Nine targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol, along with their metabolites. Plus, the cortisol awakening response (CAR)
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone test analysis to share with your medical provider
- DUTCH OATs: Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
Do you have questions about our hormone testing and treatment? Contact @EVOLVE Patient Care to receive the best support from our team of HRT experts.