At EVOLVE, we strive to provide our employees with the best work environment possible. Being a part of the company comes with some great benefits, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Full-time hours
- Salary + commission
- Performance-based compensation
- Employee pricing on treatments
- Marketing tools and support provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a highly trained clinical team
- Weekly industry-specific training & continuing education opportunities
We are excited about your interest in EVOLVE and can’t wait to receive your application! Below, you will find a list of available positions and job descriptions. If you’re interested in applying for a position, please fill out the application submission form below. Our management team will review your application and follow up if interested.
**We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EVOLVE Patient Care Spotlight
At Evolve Telemed, we’re helping people to live the healthiest lives possible through bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Our patient care coordinator team is the engine that connects our patients to the treatments they need to feel good inside and out. We are seeking a talented sales director to help keep this engine running with their own skill, and lead and develop a team of driven patient care coordinators.
Our ideal sales director has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, and excels at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills — someone with a track record of success who can inspire others to be their very best every day. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and an ability to coach, advise, and motivate team members, and build and maintain a high performing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement a strategic sales plan that expands patient-customer base and expands Evolve’s market
- Owns the body of knowledge and expertise around sales, sales processes, sales education and training, and sales key performance indicators
- Develops and implements standard sales processes and associated materials to enable sales
- Co-develops sales goals and projections for each primary product line.
- Collaborates with patient care coordinators, the marketing team, and senior leadership to ensure all sales processes reflect Evolve’s commitment to delivering an extraordinary patient and customer experience
- Collaborates with marketing team to develop marketing strategy and tactics that drive sales
- Establishes a sales training program to train new patient care coordinators
- Coaches and trains patient care coordinators on contemporary sales techniques and tactics
- Co-develops overall sales compensation plans based on contemporary tools and techniques used across industries.
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures to ensure the sales force provides proper and effective treatment of customers in compliance with all related governmental regulations.
- Participates in the new product development process to provide insight from the sales standpoint into product design and pricing.
- Establishes discounting strategies and guidelines for selling to distributors, wholesalers, retailers, and end customers.
- Directs and administers field promotions to promote sales and maintain favorable relations with customers.
- Establishes and maintains policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
- Reviews major complaints received from customers and recommends corrective action to the applicable business unit and function.
- Evaluates and review customer requests for product modifications in conjunction with existing suppliers.
- Establishes and maintains a mechanism to collect, analyze and report competitive information to each business unit.
- Remains updated on any new product and regulatory changes in the industry
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role or managing sales in a healthcare setting
- In-depth experience of sales techniques, processes, and best practices
- Proven experience leading and establishing the end-to-end sales process for an organization
- Proven experience building, coaching, and mentoring a diverse sales team
- Superior negotiation and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-unit experience and Cross-functional management preferred
Patient Care Coordinators are responsible for achieving financial benchmarks set forth by the company by ensuring Patients receive high-quality and personalized healthcare. The Patient Care Coordinator role shares qualities between that of; a Consultative Sales Rep/Account Manager, and Strategic Health Adviser. The role of Patient Care Coordinator is a performance-based opportunity.
Coordinators are responsible for building and managing their own book of business, prospecting for clientele, converting leads into sales through consultations, and committing to on-going customer service. The position’s success relies upon repeated execution of consultative sales and customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Sales Director
- Actively prospects for new business via social media, referrals, events, or through their creative means
- Works directly with prescribing physicians to identify treatment plan for patients
- Oversees and counsels’ patients on the execution of their treatment plan
- Possesses detailed knowledge of Bio-identical Hormones, Peptides, SAMRS, overall Health & Wellness
- Remains updated of any new product and regulatory changes in the industry
- Demonstrates superior customer service and maintains relationships with assigned patient accounts
- Monitors account sales metrics across a personal book of business
- Updates each CRM profile with detailed and accurate information
- Expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism in their verbal and written communications
- Follows established sales operating procedures and best practices
- Executes mass communication campaigns and maintains a follow-up schedule
- Implements planned sales strategies based on analytics & customer requests
- Meets all performance expectations and regularly exceeds sales goals
- Remains HIPPA compliant and represents the company in a unified fashion
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High integrity, customer-centric with keen analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience working with different account types (Medical Sales, Health, Wellness & Fitness Industries)
- High adaptability to an everchanging & challenging environment
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse customer base via zoom, email, and in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a high level of accuracy
- Aptitude for online research; ability to search, locate, and identify key information
- Willingness to work collaboratively and ability to demonstrate effective teamwork
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be self-starter and results-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
Experience and Education:
- Previous experience in sales, and clinical administration
- Proven track record of organically converting prospects into sales
- Experience with CRM software, social medial applications & Microsoft Office
- Genuine interest in pharmaceutical products related to wellness, quality of life, and hormone & other therapies
- BS in a health-related field is preferred
In this position, you will partner with our patient care coordinators to create custom treatment plans. We pride
ourselves on offering our patients tailored regimens, based on lab values, patient symptoms, goals, and
intake notes from our Patient Care Coordinators.
The physician is responsible for daily prescription approvals in the various pharmacy portals,
prescription refills where applicable and the development of treatment plans that will optimize patients’
health and lifestyle aspirations.
Job Type: Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform telemedicine consultations from our HIPAA-compliant video interface. Follow-up visits will be by form, phone, or video and will be based on patient and state requirements.
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking treatment for a variety of hormone replacement therapies.
- Review lab results with patients and the staff to provide tailored treatment options.
- Educate patients on treatment plans including but not limited to dosage, frequency, etc.
- Daily reconciliation of prescribed treatment plans.
- Provide feedback to medical operations to continually improve the patient and business experience.
- Utilization of E-scripts, contraindications, and national medical database systems that integrate with patient charts and medication requests
- You are a physician who holds (or can soon acquire) a valid and good standing license in Michigan, multiple state licenses are preferred.
- Available at a minimum of 10-15 hours/week for consultations (via zoom or phone).
- The ability to communicate and respond to patients (and staff) quickly when corresponded with.
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed controlled substances.
- Experience in hormone replacement therapies and telemedicine.
- Physicians must demonstrate competency in providing tailored treatment plans.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Experience with technology, digital patient files, and video consultations.
- You are a self-starter that likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments.
- This is a fully remote position, therefore the ability to effectively time manage is crucial.
- Available to start immediately.
The Office Administrator provides office and administrative support to the Sales Team as well as operational metrics for the Evolve Leadership Team. This role is vital for the smooth running of our business. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors in person or virtual, word processing, creating spreadsheets and reports, presentations, and filing. Additionally, the Evolve Office Administrator will be responsible for specific projects and tasks.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Extensive software skills, internet research abilities, and strong communication and organization skills are required. The Administrator duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Taking minutes during ad hoc or scheduled meetings
- Calendar management and arranging appointments, booking patient consultations, and requested company meetings
- Data entry (sales figures, operational metrics, etc.)
- General office management such as ordering supplies for the team members
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, and Senior Management
- Creating and maintaining an order tracking process
- Processing Customer Credit Cards
- Creating orders for patients within vendor pharmacy portals
- Maintaining Customer Data in all company used systems
- Creating Training Materials or Process Flow Documents
- Other Duties as outlined by Evolve Leadership.
This position reports directly to the Evolve Company Inc. President. All daily activities, priorities, working hours/location, and personal time off will be at the direction of the company president.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Management, Sales or Communications
- Business studies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Candidates will need to have excellent communication (both written & verbal), organizational abilities, and time management skills.
- Ability to liaison with internal and external stakeholders,
- Candidates are expected to have an exemplary work ethic, be well-presented in a physical and virtual work environment and maintain a high sense of professionalism at all times.
EVOLVE, an industry-leading concierge healthcare services company is seeking an experienced .NET developer to join the team, who has a passion for development and problem-solving. The right candidate will be resourceful, detail-oriented, self-driven, and open and welcoming to new challenges and learning opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Gather and document requirements and scope from leadership and end-users for new system initiatives
- Design system and software solutions using established tools, guidelines, and conventions
- Develop and maintain both new and existing solutions for our web-based CRM and Client Portal platforms
- Enhance, iterate, and optimize existing systems by analyzing business objectives
- Provide software support for everyday issues
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience and/or certifications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 3+ years development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
- Service & API Development: ASP MVC API, SOAP Services, WCF, JSON, XML
- Database Development: MS SQL relational data design, stored procedure/function/view development
- Source Control: TFS, SVN, GIT or similar
- Design Patterns: Client/Server, MVC, MVP, MVVM
- MS SQL reporting and analytics experience (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- MS SQL DB performance optimization experience